Ran Malwarebytes anti-malware- now getting HD error

Hi

I read many good things about your product and decieded to give it a try after my pc became infected with Internet Security 2010 program.

I have an active/updated version of McAfee AV and this bug got through never the less.

Anyway I downloaded MBAM an installed from a flash drive to the infected computer. After running for a short period of time (12 mins) it identified about 75 infected items. I selected to repair them and it ran throught its routine. IT said there were a few items that couldn't be deleted and to reboot pc to complete the deletion process. After the reboot, it hung while booting up. I attempted a restart and after the second attempt at restarting I now get a internal HDD error and No Operating System msg?

Basicly I'm now completely dead in the water. I can get to anything except the machines BIOS menu.

Can you please offer some advice on what went wrong here?

By the way, this is the newest version available just released on Dec 30 2009

- Kevin