Finding system specs

Is there a way I can find out what my system specifications are? (MHz, etc...)? I can't find out much info in the system tab, aside from what I already know.

I've seen information/recommendations about/for Speccy posted here; would that be something to use to get this information?

Hello mountaintree16 -

Exile put me onto a program called CPUID - It gives you a setup called CPU-Z that will show all your components and their size -

He was trying to find how big (and the type) of motherboard / video card and many other things when I had a problem -

Just type cpuid into the search box and install it - I have not used Speccy - Maybe marktreg has -

Regards - :)

EDIT -

With PC Wizard just make sure you unckeck the 3 boxes that want to make ASK your homepage/add another search bar etc during the install -

Hold your mouse over the items in the left panel and they tell you what they are - The menu is at the bottom/top - It's fun to play with -