Good morning!

MrAlanCaboose

Welcome Alan! I hope that you enjoy your time here and that you learn much!! And you've made a very wise choice in using Mbam :) Have you purchased the full version, just out of curiosity? I purchased it after using the free version for several months, and I'll never go without it again :P

I loved my 2 years working in Raleigh N.C. back in '91-92 and sorry I missed NASCAR at Charlotte but I had to work but spent the weekends at Oak Island N.C. devouring fresh shrimp and swimming in the ocean dodging the Hurricanes.

Welcome Alan! I hope that you enjoy your time here and that you learn much!! And you've made a very wise choice in using Mbam :) Have you purchased the full version, just out of curiosity? I purchased it after using the free version for several months, and I'll never go without it again :P

I plan to purchase the full version sometime in the not-so-distant future. I'm happy to see that MBam scored a 817/1000 detection rate in the latest MRG tests. My own personal tests give it a score of 26/26 on malware.

I loved my 2 years working in Raleigh N.C. back in '91-92 and sorry I missed NASCAR at Charlotte but I had to work but spent the weekends at Oak Island N.C. devouring fresh shrimp and swimming in the ocean dodging the Hurricanes.

Hey YoKenny, didn't know you were here too :)

Welcome Alan!

Thank-you swagger :)

@ MrAlanCaboose

Awesome! It will add excellent protection to your system, Alan :P

What do you currently use for your anti-virus?

And again, welcome to the forums here! Hope you like it here and learn a lot :) I've learned tons!

@ MrAlanCaboose

Awesome! It will add excellent protection to your system, Alan :)

What do you currently use for your anti-virus?

And again, welcome to the forums here! Hope you like it here and learn a lot :) I've learned tons!

Hi, currently I have my setup down there in my sig, needs to be updated however as I changed some stuff tonight. Thanks for the welcome :P Merry Christmas.

Hi Alan

Oh, okay :P Avast! is a good choice :lol:

You are very welcome! Thank you and Merry Christmas to you as well :)

In the future though, when replying, please use the "add reply" button at the bottom of the page or erase what the person before you said and just address them like I have you or @username.