Copys alowed to install

Hi :D

As it is a lifetime license, two licenses would be required - one for each machine.

Multiple purchase discounts are available:

Qty. Unit Price You save

1 $24.95 0 %

2 $22.45 10 %

3 $19.95 20 %

4 $18.23 27 %

5 to 9 $17.50 30 %

10 to 20 $16.75 33 %

Should you purchase a new computer, the licenses are transferable.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=10138

16. ISSUE: I'm changing computers. How do I Transfer my License to the new computer?

Hi I found Corporate Licensing

But where is the ruling/policy/law on One license per customer or machine ?

I mean if the license can be transferred, then it must be one license per customer, which would mean that they can put it on multiple machines ?

Ideally, please quote the official ruling on what the single personal license allows exactly

@ Ram53, jc5810, and Kimsland:

For personal/home use:

One license per computer.

So for example, if your home has four computers, one license is required for each machine :D

In course of time it will be blacklisted.

Well not suggesting that anyone should do that, since mountaintree16 has stated "One license per computer" already.

But, if this were hypothetically done (and I mean that, as I'm running on free anyway) does this mean that when a User updates (being the only communication to the Malwarebytes Home site) that the license info is also sent out?

And if that were true, then what else gets sent out? (Hm actually it must send data out, as it must inform the Server if an update is required or not)

Anyway, these types of what ifs, don't really need answering (but would be nice for info), as its the legal (not sure if I mean "policy" or "legal" or some other word) requirement that's important in the first place.

So member jc5810, needs to purchase another license, or remove the 2nd computer's installed Malwarebytes, to avoid being blacklisted.

I actually got a refund for the 2 licenses that i purchased. i am just going to stick with the free version.

A single key will work/accepted in multiple systems only temporarily (For personal/home use). In course of time it will be blacklisted.

Then the burden of proof lies on you.