Advanced script protection, behaviour blocking exactly like bitdefender

Hello Malwarebytes team,

I would just like to ask a few questions about your product and it's computer protection.

I have noticed that Malwarebytes has fantastic exe based protection, better than any antivirus out there. However, I have noticed that Malwarebytes is lacking in the script protection side of things.

It would be good to incorporate script protection into your product. I also have another suggestion: you should add another behavioral based detection feature to your product like Bitdefender's. 

When I create some malicious script files, even if they are not detected by Bitdefender in a scan, they are always detected by BD's behaviour blocking. When the files are run, it monitors the command line and the actions of a process, and when it is terminated, Bitdefender lets you know the process' actions as well, and why it blocked it. I strongly believe Malwarebytes has to add this feature to their product.

I hope you follow through with my request and thanks in advance,

From JP3SpinoFan

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it did.  But not on a one for one signature per script basis.

Malwarebytes still leans heavily on its Heuristics and Anti-Exploitation module in the paid-for version.

Edited by David H. Lipman
Edited for content, clarity, spelling and/or grammar