Unable to access my account

Ah relief, not just me. At least I hope it's the same issue? I thought I'd caused an error with my account by refreshing the website when I was already signed in & viewing the subscriptions page. On refresh it loaded an error message saying "something went wrong with your session" with a reload button, which only results in the same error when reloaded. I've tried clearing cache & rebooting etc, different browsers, different computers & even a second internet line we have here >>  same error. In addition - the UI of the new version of malwarebytes no longer shows my other devices (including after refreshing) on any of our ten devices we have attached to the email (we two separate licenses attached to the account). That field on the UI is blank.

If it helps, I can log into malwarebytes.com OK, enter the verification code from the email (which it accepts), but the error is thrown when it tries to load the overview page & I can't go any further. I have tried accessing it via malwarebytes.com, & also by clicking on the link in the UI to manage my account.

Is the above error "something went wrong with your session" after logging the same error as others are getting?

Edited by catscomputer

Gotta be honest, I don't feel relief.  I have a customer who lost their security software functionality with no way to re-enable it.  That's a serious concern and not something acceptable from a security vendor.  It appears their Threatdown product access is still up at least.