Can't download malwarebytes " something went wrong" website error message

Same goes for me, i accidently stopped the cleaning session (witch i shouldn't have done in the first place but it's already too late) on malwarebytes support and now i can't reinstall it. One browser puts a 20 byte file witch dosen't work and others keep putting the same "Something went wrong" message.

15 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Can you please try this:

1. Download the offline installer from: https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb5_offline

2. Run the installer

3. Restart the Computer.

Can you please let me know if that worked?

Yes, it did. I only did the repair because malwarebytes crashed all of the sudden. Also for some reasons now microsoft defender keeps saying getting protection info. Is this a glitch, because i turned off the option for malwarebytes to register in microsoft defender.

1 minute ago, somerandomguy2000 said:

Yes, it did. I only did the repair because malwarebytes crashed all of the sudden. Also for some reasons now microsoft defender keeps saying getting protection info. Is this a glitch, because i turned off the option for malwarebytes to register in microsoft defender.

Never mind for microsfot defender it now loaded, i just had to wait. That's what happens when you're not patient i guess.

Same error here since last Friday, Win11 23h2 64 bit machine, never installed mbam on this system before. Checked with firefox, firefox-portable (clean and fresh download), edge, rebooted router, changed to mobile-network, checked via private-tab. Everytime the same error.

On other devices it does work. Downloading anonymously via startpage.com does also the job. Installation works perfectly.

Why is there no real downloadlink directly. Why do i have to scroll through tons of text and forum-messages for getting the offline link....?! The ki-chatbot is no solution, gives no usable answer, the recommedation for sending a support request is no solution - again its a first time download before bying for something