Question about configuration..

Nevi

Hi guys...

I know you probably get a ton of questions like this,but I am in doubt,and would like to know,so I try.

I use NOD32 with a hardware firewall(NAT router). I use Windows firewall too,because I have found out it stealths the hardware firewall.Then I have the retail version of MBAM with active protection on test at the moment,and I definately want to buy it when the trial is over.I saw in this forum it would be a good idea to use Spywareblaster as well,although I use Firefox,so I use that too.

Now the big question for me,is this enough,or do I need a software firewall?I have heard so many different opinions about it,so now I wanna try to find out.If you can throw a little light over this controversial question I would be very happy.

Thank you for a great product. :)

• Root Admin
Then I have the retail version of MBAM with active protection on test at the moment,and I definately want to buy it when the trial is over.

There is no Trial version. If you have the Protection Module running and you did not purchase a license for it then you have an illegal pirated version.

It is always best to have a Firewall that monitors both inbound and outbound traffic.

There is no Trial version. If you have the Protection Module running and you did not purchase a license for it then you have an illegal pirated version.

It is always best to have a Firewall that monitors both inbound and outbound traffic.

I dont use a pirate version,I thought there was a 30 days trial of the active version?