False Dedection for Roleplay Emote Hotkey

False Dedection:

Malwarebytes Generic.Malware/Suspicious

MAX Malware (ai Score=87)

VirusTotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/52579952922fa0398e1238bc7336bd98c2eb427a0fc697071384ff08e6bd6a8a

File to review is in Zip with password: infected

Subject: False Positive Report for Roleplay Emote Hotkey

Dear Antivirus Team,

I am writing to report a false positive detection regarding the "Roleplay Emote Hotkey" software developed by me, JackLegend99. I assure you that this software is legitimate and does not pose any security threats to users.

As the developer of the "Roleplay Emote Hotkey" application, I can confirm that the program is securely developed and serves a specific purpose within the gaming community. It is designed to enhance the roleplaying experience by allowing users to easily trigger emotes or actions within supported games using customizable hotkeys.

Furthermore, I have recently implemented a digital signature using OpenSSL to ensure the authenticity and integrity of the software. This signature confirms that the program originates from a trusted source and has not been tampered with.

I kindly request that you review the detection and update your definitions accordingly to prevent any unnecessary alarms for legitimate users of the "Roleplay Emote Hotkey" software.

Should you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at my Email.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

JackLegend99
Developer

Roleplay Emote Hotkey for Malwarebytes.zip