Need Help Badly! Possible Rootkit/Bootkit EFI Malware

For the last two days I have been trying to resolve, please help! 

I have updated the BIOS motherboard drivers. I have wiped and reinstalled fresh copies of windows 10 and 11 directly from a USB drive. I even wiped the hard drive to install a fresh copy of windows 10 and 11. I also changed the BIOS mode to UEFI and activated Secure Boot. I have scanned the computer with updated scanners from AVG, Malwarebytes, ESET, Hitman Pro, Sophos.  I have watched hours of videos, and I still can't find a solution. 

Windows 11 will download update KB5035853 & KB5035942 but will not pass 8% of the update when restarting to install the update. USB Input Device will appear and disappear every few seconds along with Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth (R).  My mouse and keyboard eventually stop working and when typing sometimes it will repeat the same letter 20 times in a row like it has a mind of its own. 

I have almost all 

I ran the Fubar tool mentioned in other threads and I attached my log files. 

PLEASE HELP! I am about to toss this computer. 

Addition.txt FRST.txt

• Root Admin

Hello @EEAIV

It's possible you may have an unstable Internet connection assuming you've done everything as you say.

Please try the following

Go to the following link from Microsoft and manually download and save the appropriate KB fix to your computer.

Then close the browser and try running the update manually from the downloaded file.

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=5035853

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks