Why is your software blocking my site

Go to solution Solved by BjelakovicL,

Hey guys,

time to time some people report to me, that they are being blocked by your software while visiting my page

http://thmq.mysteria.cz/pcbRtg/

MBblock1955.JPG.378488fe92b246da157ad147698d82f8.JPG

Can you please provide details, why do you believe that there is a Trojan there? It is quite harmless static HTML + JS application (PCB reverse-engineering tool, which I provide for free with no malicious intentions whatsoever :)) running exclusively inside user's browser with minimal network activity.

Thanks, regards, Tomáš

Edited by TeMerc
Disabled link
  • Staff
1 hour ago, Thomeeque said:

Hey guys,

time to time some people report to me, that they are being blocked by your software while visiting my page

http://thmq.mysteria.cz/pcbRtg/

MBblock1955.JPG.378488fe92b246da157ad147698d82f8.JPG

Can you please provide details, why do you believe that there is a Trojan there? It is quite harmless static HTML + JS application (PCB reverse-engineering tool, which I provide for free with no malicious intentions whatsoever :)) running exclusively inside user's browser with minimal network activity.

Thanks, regards, Tomáš

Hello-

We do not show either the domain nor the IP which the domain resides on in our database, was this perhaps a Browser Guard block only?

• Like 1

Hi Tom, thanks for the fast answer!

TBH I don't know much about your software nor many details about the incident which is the screenshot from (it was provided by one guy on technical forum where I present my app, he did not provide more additional information - I can ask him for more details though, that should be no problem).

Let's say it is "Browser Guard" block only. How do I prevent it to block it's users to visit my site?

Thanks, T.