Violentmonkey extension

10 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Uninstall and reinstall of Google Chrome does almost nothing as the Cloud keeps synced data and the local computer also keeps all kinds of file data and registry data that it will reuse once you reinstall Chrome

Yes, Uninstalling and reinstalling Google chrome does nothing. I did this many time and still nothing. It keeps comming back. I dont know what to do  T_T

20 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

@JSntgRvr will continue to assist you.

If needed I can provide a script to fully remove Google Chrome, but perhaps try changing your Default browser to Firefox and see if the issue remains or not.

Uhm, what do you mean fully remove Google Chrome? Is that mean I will not be able to download or use chrome anymore?

• Download the enclosed file  Fixlist.txt
  • Save it in the same locationFRSTEnglish.exe is saved.
  • Start FRSTEnglish.exe with Administrator privileges 
  • This time around Press the Fix button and wait
  • When finished, a log file (Fixlog.txt) will pop up and saved in the same location the tool was ran from.

Please attach this file in your next reply.

Attempt to recreate the issue and let me now the outcome.

2 hours ago, JSntgRvr said:
  • Download the enclosed file  Fixlist.txt
  • Save it in the same locationFRSTEnglish.exe is saved.
  • Start FRSTEnglish.exe with Administrator privileges 
  • This time around Press the Fix button and wait
  • When finished, a log file (Fixlog.txt) will pop up and saved in the same location the tool was ran from.

Please attach this file in your next reply.

Attempt to recreate the issue and let me now the outcome.

I did your instructions, After Downloading that Fixlist.txt, I opened FRST with Administrator then After clicking "Fix" There's this pop up says "This fix will restart your pc" something like that then After clicking "Ok" . It suddenly restarted. Then "the fix is complete" or something. I dont know why it didn't take like 10 - 15minutes like usual. This is the Fixlog.txt File. Thank you! :>

Fixlog.txt

On 2/29/2024 at 5:29 PM, Yatsz said:

Hi, can someone help me about this issue in my laptop please? I tried diffrrent ways such as:
-Restarting laptop
-Clearing cache
-Clearing cookies
-restoring chrome default
-Uninstall and re-install chrome
-Virus scan with malwarebytes

I did all of this ways but still it didn't solve my problem, even I used malwarebytes but still no results. There's no violentmonkey extension in my browser and I dont know to fix this. I have the same problem as this guy here. Hope someone who knows how to fix this. It is much appreciated and would be a huge help! Thank you!

423472151_717012473925109_8276330596337158195_n.png

423454950_334065572387486_8506834141156910801_n.png

423454947_768354811869288_8143773452873804358_n.png

By the way, this problem always happened few minutes after restart or boot up. It suddenly takes 100% CPU for a moment then drops. And when I checked task manager. There's too many chrome.

Download the enclosed file  

Save and extract its contents to your desktop. (You must save this on your desktop as I will remove all filles from your downloads folder.)

It is a batchfile.

Once extracted click on the batch file and attach the resulting report, Profile.txt

Payload.zip

6 hours ago, JSntgRvr said:

Download the enclosed file  

Save and extract its contents to your desktop. (You must save this on your desktop as I will remove all filles from your downloads folder.)

It is a batchfile.

Once extracted click on the batch file and attach the resulting report, Profile.txt

Payload.zip 317 B · 4 downloads

Oh, here it is Profile.txt