Violentmonkey extension

Hi, can someone help me about this issue in my laptop please? I tried diffrrent ways such as:
-Restarting laptop
-Clearing cache
-Clearing cookies
-restoring chrome default
-Uninstall and re-install chrome
-Virus scan with malwarebytes

I did all of this ways but still it didn't solve my problem, even I used malwarebytes but still no results. There's no violentmonkey extension in my browser and I dont know to fix this. I have the same problem as this guy here. Hope someone who knows how to fix this. It is much appreciated and would be a huge help! Thank you!

423472151_717012473925109_8276330596337158195_n.png

423454950_334065572387486_8506834141156910801_n.png

423454947_768354811869288_8143773452873804358_n.png

Welcome.

Do these 2 steps FIRST so that files and folders are set to SHOW, plus also, Turn OFF Windows Fast Start.
Show-Hidden-Folders-Files-Extensions
https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/299345-show-hidden-folders-files-extensions/

Disable-Fast-Startup
https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/299350-disable-fast-startup/

Then please restart the computer and then do the following.

WARNING: Do Not click the Repair option under Advanced unless requested by a Malwarebytes support agent or authorized helper

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained are safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

• Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • In your Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file
  • In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation
  • Run the MBST Support Tool. The tool also downloads and runs a file called FRSTEnglish. Please allow it to run.
  • In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced
  • In the Advanced Options, click Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your machine
  • image.png.79d4442a821713608fa60808a98c2e69.png
  • image.png.98d86a6c3017d2bbba48877ea4f6ba45.png
  • A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to the Desktop or on the hidden Public desktop (usually C:\Users\Public\Desktop), please upload that file on your next reply

• Root Admin

That is not the log requested.

The log requested is this one:  mbst-grab-results.zip

To begin, please do the following so that we may take a closer look at your installation for troubleshooting:

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained are safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

• Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • In your Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file
  • In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation
  • Run the MBST Support Tool
  • In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced
  • In the Advanced Options, click Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your machine
  • A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to the Public desktop, please upload that file on your next reply

Thank you

Let's begin... 

This Fix will empty the following folders:

• Windows Temp
  • Users Temp folders
  • Edge, IE, FF, Chrome, and Opera caches, HTML5 storages, Cookies and History
  • Recently opened files cache
  • Discord cache
  • Java cache
  • Steam HTML cache
  • Explorer thumbnail and icon cache
  • BITS transfer queue (qmgr*.dat files)
  • Recycle Bin

Important: items are permanently deleted. They are not moved to quarantine. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask before running this fix.

The system will be rebooted after the fix has run.

FRST64.exe was saved in the computer in the Downloads folder as FRSTEnglish.exe

• Download the enclosed file  Fixlist.txt
  • Save it in the same locationFRSTEnglish.exe is saved.
  • Start FRSTEnglish.exe with Administrator privileges 
  • This time around Press the Fix button and wait
  • When finished, a log file (Fixlog.txt) will pop up and saved in the same location the tool was ran from.

Please attach this file in your next reply.

Dr.Web CureIt!

Please download the Dr.Web CureIt! anti-virus utility
https://free.drweb.com/

You will need to send them an email to obtain a link to download the scanner, please do so

• The downloaded file will normally have a unique name such as:  q7a9tr4p.exe
  • Close all open applications and locate the downloaded file and double-click to run it
  • The program will take a moment to launch and bring up the License and Update screen
  • Place a check mark to agree to the terms and then click on the Continue button
  • Click the underlined link Select objects for scanning
  • On the top left click the Scanning objects that should automatically check all objects
  • Click the small wrench and make sure there is a check on Automatically apply actions to threats
  • Then click the large button on bottom right Start scanning
  • Once the scan has completed there will be a link named Open report click that and a log named cureit.log should open in Notepad
  • The log is saved in the folder named Doctor Web in the top of your user profile folders
  • Please attach that log on your next reply

On 3/1/2024 at 10:57 AM, JSntgRvr said:

Let's begin... 

This Fix will empty the following folders:

• Windows Temp
  • Users Temp folders
  • Edge, IE, FF, Chrome, and Opera caches, HTML5 storages, Cookies and History
  • Recently opened files cache
  • Discord cache
  • Java cache
  • Steam HTML cache
  • Explorer thumbnail and icon cache
  • BITS transfer queue (qmgr*.dat files)
  • Recycle Bin

Important: items are permanently deleted. They are not moved to quarantine. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask before running this fix.

The system will be rebooted after the fix has run.

FRST64.exe was saved in the computer in the Downloads folder as FRSTEnglish.exe

• Download the enclosed file  Fixlist.txt
  • Save it in the same locationFRSTEnglish.exe is saved.
  • Start FRSTEnglish.exe with Administrator privileges 
  • This time around Press the Fix button and wait
  • When finished, a log file (Fixlog.txt) will pop up and saved in the same location the tool was ran from.

Please attach this file in your next reply.

Dr.Web CureIt!

Please download the Dr.Web CureIt! anti-virus utility
https://free.drweb.com/

You will need to send them an email to obtain a link to download the scanner, please do so

• The downloaded file will normally have a unique name such as:  q7a9tr4p.exe
  • Close all open applications and locate the downloaded file and double-click to run it
  • The program will take a moment to launch and bring up the License and Update screen
  • Place a check mark to agree to the terms and then click on the Continue button
  • Click the underlined link Select objects for scanning
  • On the top left click the Scanning objects that should automatically check all objects
  • Click the small wrench and make sure there is a check on Automatically apply actions to threats
  • Then click the large button on bottom right Start scanning
  • Once the scan has completed there will be a link named Open report click that and a log named cureit.log should open in Notepad
  • The log is saved in the folder named Doctor Web in the top of your user profile folders
  • Please attach that log on your next reply

Fixlog.txt Hello, Good day! Sorry for the delay of my reply. This is the Fixlog.txt file after running frst and fixing. I can't download Dr. Web CureIt! app. How can I send them an email? Thank you! image.thumb.png.17f12af6de4b8778a31c1dbf990aa348.png

23 hours ago, JSntgRvr said:

As I cant see that on Edge, also check the Edge Browser:

Copy and paste the following on the edge browser address box:

edge://extensions/ 

See if the extension is thereunder and remove.

Press Enter

image.thumb.png.657d5ea3b06f23b452fba05a43c12fd0.png

There's only 1 extension on my Edge.

Open FRSTEnglish.exe. On the window next to Search, copy and paste the following:

Searchall: Violentmonkey

Click on the Search Files button. Upon completion a log will be produced, Search.txt.

Please attach it to a reply.

• Like 1

Just now, JSntgRvr said:

Open FRSTEnglish.exe. On the window next to Search, copy and paste the following:

Searchall: Violentmonkey

Click on the Search Files button. Upon completion a log will be produced, Search.txt.

Please attach it to a reply.

Yes, currently searching... image.png.58d1d0d2be106d6176f81271672ad0d6.png

Just happened. Chrome suddenly opened youtube in new chrome tab (not in this tab). Then it automatic closed after a few seconds. I checked task manager and there's too many chrome here. wthimage.thumb.png.a18a424a7751dba30533e2222a6b5663.png
image.thumb.png.31a926cfba07de2df519ededf3d98ab1.png

1 minute ago, Yatsz said:

Just happened. Chrome suddenly opened youtube in new chrome tab (not in this tab). Then it automatic closed after a few seconds. I checked task manager and there's too many chrome here. wthimage.thumb.png.a18a424a7751dba30533e2222a6b5663.png
image.thumb.png.31a926cfba07de2df519ededf3d98ab1.png

image.thumb.png.a1b11b58a1957b3cd18016251256963b.pngimage.thumb.png.facd751db9029945fdd0432cae75d8d8.png

• Root Admin

Pardon the intrusion. I've not followed this topic, but we do have an article on cleaning Google Chrome

Please follow the directions from the following topic for a more extensive article on cleaning Google Chrome

Resetting Google Chrome to clear unexpected issues

Thank you

• Root Admin
On 2/29/2024 at 1:29 AM, Yatsz said:

Hi, can someone help me about this issue in my laptop please? I tried diffrrent ways such as:

-Uninstall and re-install chrome

Uninstall and reinstall of Google Chrome does almost nothing as the Cloud keeps synced data and the local computer also keeps all kinds of file data and registry data that it will reuse once you reinstall Chrome