What does this tell me...???

MalwareBytes or MB, is doing its IP protection task and it has said: An attempt to contact a malicious site IP 218-8-245-96 has been blocked.

Nice message. I get several a day with the computer just sitting idle while I'm out doing stuff. Different IP address each time. I don't know who this IP belongs to. I don't know why MB thinks it's a malicious site. I don't know what cpu process is trying to contact this malicious site. I don't know what I should be doing....but I'd sure like to learn more about this so I can fix my pc and stop the attempts. Any advisce from the expeienced folks out there?? I'm new to MB. Thanks. ;)

Hi there Paulinjc I would post that IP in the http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=42 just to make sure that it is something or that it might be a FP but as you are getting it while seemingly not surfing then it points to a different issue and possibly you may have to post in the "hijackthis" part of the forum, but for now please post in the area I noted and someone will help you soon

Thanks.