Where can I download a trial?

Go to solution Solved by Porthos,

Hi there

As the title suggests, i'm having trouble locating a trial version. I've clicked the link to download the trial and am prompted with a box to enter my email. I do that and the website then asks for all my details. I hit submit and then it claims someone will get back to me. This isn't what i asked for! 2 hours later, someone phoned me to sell me the software and was most surprised when I said i wanted to download a trial!

He was unable to help.

Surely there is a trial for the business version?

Thanks for any help

dan

• Solution
5 minutes ago, danrimer said:

The website recommended the "teams" edition. I'm only looking for workstation protection

Teams is the same program as premium for consumers but allows for business use for up to 20 workstations. It adds the following extras as shown here.

You can install the 14-day trial for premium and upgrade to Teams after the trial by purchasing a Teams subscription.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/getprotection Malwarebytes Premium.

image.thumb.png.55527a3b0a0f1dfb131dd1cfd7996ae2.png

6 hours ago, danrimer said:

I haven't decided yet, but it'll be less than 10

If it is 10 or fewer,(No server use) and you do not require monthly reports, device alerts, or priority support, you can use the consumer subscription at the lower cost.

That falls under the small business exception in the license agreement.

Edited by Porthos