False Positive

M-dem
Go to solution Solved by Dashke,

Dear Sir/Madam,

The link you flagged as Malicious is a false positive. The mentioned website does not have any software for download or spyware. It also does not steal any data and is not a phishing website.

Please change the reputation of the website. The mentioned website does not have any malicious software nor any scripts or types of badware.

The reported link: bngprl.com

Attached is a screenshot with the relevant information

Hoping for your cooperation.

bngprl_false.jpg

Dear @Dashke,

I am writing here regarding the domain bngprl.com being marked as Malware/Riskware. As you mentioned that the block of the domain will be reviewed, I am waiting for any results regarding this matter.

As of this moment, Malwarebytes Labs shows that the mentioned domain is still considered a Riskware.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/blog/detections/bngprl-com

I kindly ask you to change the reputation of the website, as it does not contain any software for download or spyware. It also does not steal any data and is not a phishing website. The mentioned website does not have any malicious software nor any scripts or types of badware.

Hoping for your cooperation.

1 hour ago, BjelakovicL said:

Hi,

This will be fixed in the next database update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last question regarding this matter. How often do you commence database updates and when is the next one scheduled?