Broken graphics and broken browsers

Hello, im here to ask a question about occurences that has happened to my laptop

Recently until now four strange occurences has happened

1. All of my browser is constantly crashed or force closing themselves randomly
  2. images and videos displayed by my chrome browser are either distorted or glitched. Fortunately this doesnt happen in other browser.
  3. My chrome forbids my access to any destination randomly with error message Status_access_violation
  4. broken graphics at video games

my attempts to fix this are in

1. DIMS and chkdsk usage to detect error and corrupt files.
  2. reinstalling my browsers. (it doesnt work)
  3. updating my graphic driver with AMD's official software installer, amd software adrenalin edition.
  4. using malwarebytes to find malwares

additional notes :

1. I have done a windows downgrade from win 11 to 10
  2. the problem occurs before dowgrade
  3. windows is updated to the latest version
  4. i used and unused malwarebytes browser guard to see difference but the problem stays

attachments :

image.thumb.png.9be3c774650b0599d1eacb513d65ce99.png

image.thumb.png.2d466f7b102553b5be113df497ddc11a.png

image.thumb.png.d528687caa066bd4b8570da9cc37136b.png

image.thumb.png.6ca11e54fdd5ee1a2e314ee57f24b24c.png

image.thumb.png.4a64fb7e97d304fd6488bc445b4c05e5.png and 

• Like 1

• Root Admin

Hello @Lucio0881

You have 7 profiles on Google Chrome. Yet most of Chrome looks to be either missing or minimal.

Why are you using 7 different profiles?

Do you have all the bookmarks and other data you want from them? I can help you out with fully removing Google Chrome as uninstall does not work.

Let me know

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Hello @Lucio0881

You have 7 profiles on Google Chrome. Yet most of Chrome looks to be either missing or minimal.

Why are you using 7 different profiles?

Do you have all the bookmarks and other data you want from them? I can help you out with fully removing Google Chrome as uninstall does not work.

Let me know

Oh thats because i tried to use each profile for 1 purpose only. One profile is for games on for study etc.

Found out it doesn't work because cookies, ip, and browser fingerprint exist i decided to use anti-detect browser.

And it broke as well

Ah correction :

1. all of my browser crashes randomly (edge, firefox, chrome, anti-detect browser named incogniton)
  2. All of my browser displays broken images and videos randomly as well
  3. However only chrome and incogniton(because it just creates masked chrome profile) has that status access violation

Also Is there no correlation between these problem and that broken gamplay of my genshin ?

• Root Admin

Okay, please save what you want from Google Chrome to a new folder outside of the Google Chrome structure as we'll be deleting all of that.

Please go to Control Panel, Programs, Programs and Features, Uninstall a program

Then right-click and uninstall the following

• Google Chrome

Then restart the computer and run the Farbar scanner again with Admin rights and click the SCAN button and get me both new logs

FRST.TXT
ADDITION.TXT

Thanks @Lucio0881

• Root Admin

Please go to Control Panel, Programs, Programs and Features, Uninstall a program @Lucio0881

Then right-click and uninstall the following

• Incogniton version 3.2.6.0
  • Google Play Games beta

After uninstalling the items above, please run the following fix.

This clean up script was written specifically for @Lucio0881
if you are not Lucio0881 then DO NOT run this clean up script.

NOTE:  This Farbar fixlist script will forcefully remove all files, folders, and registry entries for Google
DO NOT run this on any computer that you're running any type of Google software on as it will break it unless you're wanting to fully remove Google Chrome

NOTE: Please read all of the information below before running this fix.

• NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine.
  • Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system that cannot be undone.

Once the fix has been completed, please attach the file FIXLOG.TXT to your next reply

Farbar program:   FRST64.exe

Save the attached file:  FIXLIST.TXT to this folder C:\Users\hp_5c\Downloads\FRST

NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST64.exe, and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

Please make sure you disable any real-time antivirus or security software before running this script. Once completed, make sure you re-enable it.

Run the Farbar program with Admin rights and press the Fix button just once and wait.

The fix may possibly take up to 60 minutes to complete

If the tool needs a restart please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart.
The tool will make a log named Fixlog.txt in the same folder you ran the Farbar program from. Please attach that log on your next reply.

1. NOTE:  This fix will run a scan to check that all Microsoft operating system files are valid and not corrupt and attempt to correct any invalid files. It will also run a disk check on the restart to ensure disk integrity.
  2. NOTE: As part of this fix all temporary files will be removed. If you have any open web pages that have not been bookmarked please make sure you bookmark them now as all open applications may be automatically closed. Also, make sure you know the passwords for all websites as cookies will also be removed in most, but not all cases.
  3. NOTE: As part of this fix, it will also reset the network to default settings including the firewall. If you have custom firewall rules you need to save please export or save them first before running this fix.

The following directories are emptied:

• Windows Temp
  • Users Temp folders
  • Edge, IE, FF, Chrome, and Opera caches, HTML5 storages, Cookies and History
  • Recently opened files cache
  • Discord cache
  • Java cache
  • Steam HTML cache
  • Explorer thumbnail and icon cache
  • BITS transfer queue (qmgr*.dat files)
  • Recycle Bin

Important: items are permanently deleted. They are not moved to quarantine. If you have any questions or concerns please ask before running this fix.

The system will be rebooted after the fix has run.

fixlist.txt

Thanks

• Root Admin

Thank you for the log @Lucio0881

That should have removed Google Chrome from the system.

It also found and fixed some other Windows issues.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.

Please run the following

Please download the following tool

Farbar Service Scanner and run it on the computer with the issue
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-service-scanner/dl/62/

Make sure the following options are checked:

• Internet Services
  • Windows Firewall
  • System Restore
  • Security Center/Action Center
  • Windows Update
  • Windows Defender

Click "Scan"

It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
Please attach the log to your next reply.

Thank you

• Root Admin

Please see if you can go into Safe Mode and change these settings

Windows Defender:
==============
WinDefend Service is not running. Checking service configuration:
The start type of WinDefend service is set to Demand. The default start type is Auto.
The ImagePath of WinDefend: ""C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\platform\4.18.2301.6-0\MsMpEng.exe"".

Windows Defender Disabled Policy:
==========================
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender]
"DisableAntiSpyware"=DWORD:1

Set the DWORD to 0

Thanks @Lucio0881

22 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Please see if you can go into Safe Mode and change these settings

Windows Defender:
==============
WinDefend Service is not running. Checking service configuration:
The start type of WinDefend service is set to Demand. The default start type is Auto.
The ImagePath of WinDefend: ""C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\platform\4.18.2301.6-0\MsMpEng.exe"".

Windows Defender Disabled Policy:
==========================
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender]
"DisableAntiSpyware"=DWORD:1

Set the DWORD to 0

Thanks @Lucio0881

Im not sure on what im supposed to do, but this has already been done before i've made any changes myself

IMG_20230315_213456.jpg

IMG_20230315_213505.jpg

• Root Admin

Thank you, please run the FSS report again and get updated logs

Please download the following tool

Farbar Service Scanner and run it on the computer with the issue
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-service-scanner/dl/62/

Make sure the following options are checked:

• Internet Services
  • Windows Firewall
  • System Restore
  • Security Center/Action Center
  • Windows Update
  • Windows Defender

Click "Scan"

It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
Please attach the log to your next reply.

• Root Admin

The log shows that the settings have been removed. That's a good thing.

Please run the following @Lucio0881

SecurityCheck by glax24              

I would like you to run a tool named SecurityCheck to inquire about the current security update status of some applications.

• Download SecurityCheck by glax24: https://tools.safezone.cc/glax24/SecurityCheck/SecurityCheck.exe
  • If Microsoft SmartScreen blocks the download, click through to save the file
  • This tool is safe.   Smartscreen is overly sensitive.
  • If SmartScreen blocks the file from running click on More info and Run anyway
  • Right-click  with your mouse on the Securitycheck.exe  and select "Run as administrator"  and reply YES to allow to run & go forward
  • Wait for the scan to finish. It will open a text file named SecurityCheck.txt Close the file.  Attach it with your next reply.
  • You can find this file in a folder called SecurityCheck, C:\SecurityCheck\SecurityCheck.txt

image.png

image.png

image.png

Thank you

• Root Admin

It looks like something is still preventing Windows Security from running correctly.

Windows Security:
============
wscsvc Service is not running. Checking service configuration:
The start type of wscsvc service is OK (Start=Auto).
The ImagePath of wscsvc: "%SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted -p".
The ServiceDll of wscsvc service is OK.

Please run the Farbar scanner with Admin rights and click on the Scan button and get me both new logs.

FRST.TXT
ADDITION.TXT

Example of what it should look like

image.png

Thanks @Lucio0881