the last scan was yesterday,

image.jpeg.dea7d02d354417ba5967acfb70a417d7.jpeg

the last update was also yesterday.

image.jpeg.a1f37f15f1f9350d4a21f90eac038045.jpeg

after a few minutes, Malwarebytes did run a new scan,

image.png.c78f3e8961c13fef876e1884569c1a46.png

and now it´s fine.

image.jpeg.ef7817d11c82170860427c6d98840bee.jpeg

And by the way, I am not longer Premium plus anymore... i believe that´s intended.

Yesterday I could use the VPN and now it´s "gone". 

image.png.eff54142eff4d4283b37dac3788f5bd4.png

I still don´t see the point using a VPN.. but I did play around with it, to see if there is any change in youtube and so on.

Once connected to the VPN and forcing Malwarebytes to look for a new update - Malwarebytes say´s it has to disconnect the VPN to look for an update and then, you got to switch it on again.

Why is that (might be, because the VPN is now included in Malwarebytes and not standalone anymore)?

Edited by FetzBox22
changed few words
  • Thanks 1

I did notice the VPN issue sometimes a system restart or a quit of the program and relaunch will fix the problem. I thought that staff was aware of it but it’s worth mentioning. 

if you don’t want to restart the system you can quit the program and then re-launch it let me know if this helps. This should fix the VPN issue you are having. 

Edited by brad03

I guess the big question about the VPN having to disconnect while trying to update the program is…. will individuals connections be exposed due to this? Is there another way for it not to disconnect so you can update the program without having to disconnect from the VPN as long as it’s not a program update? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brad03 said:

I did notice the VPN issue sometimes a system restart or a quit of the program and relaunch will fix the problem. I thought that staff was aware of it but it’s worth mentioning. 

if you don’t want to restart the system you can quit the program and then re-launch it let me know if this helps. This should fix the VPN issue you are having. 

thank you, 

a restart fixed the problem.

(I thought they cut me off from the VPN, to figure out how Malwarebytes works for me with the VPN showing -  without having it)

11 minutes ago, FetzBox22 said:

thank you, 

a restart fixed the problem.

(I thought they cut me off from the VPN, to figure out how Malwarebytes works for me with the VPN showing -  without having it)

Yes just use that as a work around for now hopefully  a fix or new version is released soon that addresses some “known” issues. 

1 hour ago, Katerina said:

Also, I have a question about VPN. Did it work for you before and then stopped working after an update? 

To be honest, I am not sure. I think it was after the reboot, before the update took place, that it didn´t work for me anymore - because I was no longer Premium Plus.

Edited by FetzBox22
reason added