Not Getting Replies from Your Support Email Address

Dear MalwareBytes,

I love your product, but I'm sure having problems getting help from your support email address (which is listed on your website here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/contact.php.

I have written this email address twice about a problem: I purchased the full version of your software for my laptop, and then my laptop was stolen. I am now requesting that the old license be deactivated and that a new license key be sent to me.

Of course, I have proof that I've purchased your software...

Can someone from your support department please contact me about this problem?

For such a great product, it's really sad that I can't get an answer to a simple support request...

Thanks

• Staff
Dear MalwareBytes,

I love your product, but I'm sure having problems getting help from your support email address (which is listed on your website here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/contact.php.

I have written this email address twice about a problem: I purchased the full version of your software for my laptop, and then my laptop was stolen. I am now requesting that the old license be deactivated and that a new license key be sent to me.

Of course, I have proof that I've purchased your software...

Can someone from your support department please contact me about this problem?

For such a great product, it's really sad that I can't get an answer to a simple support request...

Thanks

There are currently no outstanding tickets in the que. Nor any in the spam traps for that matter. Please PM me your email address or name and I'll look for it in the database

• Staff
Yes, I am.

BTW, my support request is apparently being handled by AdvancedSetup per private messages, so this thread can be closed.

Thank you, AdvancedSetup, for taking care of this matter so quickly.

You were sent your new key and ID two weeks ago, and I also just replied again last nite to your ticket.

Please check your spam filters and junk mail folder.

You were sent your new key and ID two weeks ago, and I also just replied again last nite to your ticket.

Please check your spam filters and junk mail folder.

I'm very sorry - you are 100% correct and all of the messages were marked as Spam by Gmail.

I apologize for casting aspersions on your service.

Thank you very much for sending me a replacement key and thank you very much for your responses!

:)