Unable to access the My Account login page

Okay first off my auto-renewal is OFF. Yet, my subscription renewed today. Why? Auto renew is OFF. So I tried to login and couldn't. Said my password was wrong. Okay, great. So I used forgot password, got the code (via email) and changed the password. When submitting the new password and verification code; it then told me my account was locked. Now I can't login and dispute the charges to my card. What am I suppose to do about the account being locked? And I don't need the renewed subscription because my subscription is good for another 336 days.

• Root Admin

Hello @pandagirl

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your account and having issue with auto renewal. We will assist you in correcting this issue but it may take a while. The Support desk has a long queue so it currently normally take 5 to 7 business days to assist you.

If you've opened a new Support Ticket please give me the number and I'll see if I can get someone to escalate this for you or not.

If you've not created a new ticket yet then please do so from the following link

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you

1 hour ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Hello @pandagirl

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your account and having issue with auto renewal. We will assist you in correcting this issue but it may take a while. The Support desk has a long queue so it currently normally take 5 to 7 business days to assist you.

If you've opened a new Support Ticket please give me the number and I'll see if I can get someone to escalate this for you or not.

If you've not created a new ticket yet then please do so from the following link

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you

Ticket 3724501

I don't understand why my account was charged when my auto renewal was off too. I can't even dispute my charge until I can log back into my account. And now you're telling me it's going to take forever to address the first issue? Maybe I should refuse payment through Paypal. I don't want to wait weeks or months just to get my money back for something that shouldn't have been charged in the first place.