Kmspico

AgentDan

So around 3 months ago I downloaded kmspico without thinking and activated windows that way, after around 1 month I  started to think it was a virus so I ran windows defender and it found a trojan after that I reinstalled whole windows but when I typed slmgr kms is still there as the windows server or something, what should I do to remove it completely, I am also on windows 10 if that helps in any way

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

4 minutes ago, AgentDan said:

Lenovo V130-15IKB
Model 81HN

It seems to be this one and it was not sold with Windows but instead Free DOS. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lenovo-IdeaPad-V130-15IKB-15-6-4GB-1TB-Intel-Core-i3-8130U-X2-2-2GHz-FreeDOS-Iron-Grey/242642941

You will have to purchase a license for Windows format and install windows fresh with the purchased key.

12 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

FRST.txt Addition.txt

6 minutes ago, AgentDan said:

I just downloaded windows to an usb and then reinstalled it

IF the computer came with 10 then download Windows 10 directly from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Install and it should pick up the key automatically and install the correct version if your computer came from the factory with Windows.

image.thumb.png.968c25ce6af65ae726d9d362cba1e62a.png

Edited by Porthos

7 minutes ago, Porthos said:

IF the computer came with 10 then download Windows 10 directly from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Install and it should pick up the key automatically and install the correct version if your computer came from the factory with Windows.

image.thumb.png.968c25ce6af65ae726d9d362cba1e62a.png

So here I don't see any key I can only or "upgrade this computer" or "install it to a usb" I clicked install to install to USB and now I am on this screen image.png.1557b7fea2921fbb4387122be4c3b6c7.png