Expired Security Certificates in the majority of programs...

I've been noticing for a while now in Task Manager if I look at the properties of several different running processes, the majority of them have expired digital signatures and say that they're invalid for whatever process that is currently running.  What, if anything, can I do about this and should I be concerned?  

24 minutes ago, jnottingham said:

I've been noticing for a while now in Task Manager if I look at the properties of several different running processes, the majority of them have expired digital signatures and say that they're invalid for whatever process that is currently running.  What, if anything, can I do about this and should I be concerned?  

This should be in your other topic as well as any other concerns on this computer.

Oh my Lord... the concerns with this PC are endless.  I believe I have been hacked, am being actively... by someone who is very good at it.   He is a software developer and I was married to him for 15 years but we have been separated for three and he refuses to talk to me at all, in any capacity whatsoever.  The reason I think it is him is it all began right after my mother died from cancer, and he really cared about what she thought of him.  Also, I found log files in places that he knows I would never delete things.  For example he rewrote battlenet's entire ... gah, I don't actually know what the correct term is for it, and was cocky enough or thought I was too dumb - who knows - to find it.  There are these 4 new drives, not local, on the computer.  It is very annoying.   Also illegal I imagine.  I don't care about that, but I do care about the unkind nature of it.  Basically, it hurts my feelings more than anything else.  That and I don't have the authority to do anything anymore on my own computer and that gets pretty bothersome.   You likely could do without the drama so I had hoped to be able to get some things sorted without telling this part of it but without it it is just too disconnected, at least that is how it sounds to me?  Gah.  There are so many things happening all the time with this thing and I am always trying to stay calm so rather than writing them down like I should I just go onto the next whatever.  I will write them down from now on.  Otherwise it is too difficult for anyone else to help, I understand.  : )