Let's start with the most obvious problem with my PC, the critical updates

Good Morning.  Well I finished everything up until the point where I was meant to do another SFC scan.  Everything except this browser is not showing up at all on my computer.  I can't get anything with the keyboard and I didn't know how to do anything with the command prompt and closed it probably too soon.  It said that it was good and then probably a while after that there was an Error:0x800f081f 'Source files could not be found'  Then it said to use the source option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. (by feature I am guessing it's the thing that caused everything to disappear from my screen. I mean everything.) Then it said to go to a microsoft link for specifying a source location.  One with a LinkId?  I just wanted to clue you in before I logged out in case it is impossible to get back in.  I mean impossible for me.  

Oh, it did say something about where I could find the DISM log file as well but at that point I couldn't open anything.  :|   

Wish me luck. 

^ ^