Nebula Crashing Excel

fyang

Hi @fyang our teams are looking in to this and we are recommending the following to help us resolve this issue: https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500004821941-Microsoft-Office-365-failing-to-launch-when-using-Malwarebytes-Nebula-products

@zgerber08 good question! @AlexSmith ticket has been submitted along with dbug logs. In our instance, we are not running O365 but Office 2019. Not only are our end users getting these crashes, but all of our end users who are on VDI's are experiencing extreme performance issues. So far, to mitigate this, I've moved all of them to the default policy in which I've disabled all of the Asset Management options, along with disabling Scan Rootkits, Exploit Protection, and Behavior Protection. No calls has been reported since moving them to this policy. A solution would be much appreciated. Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, API said:

Hi,

Did you guys manage to resolve this? The issue is still happening on one of our machines even though this article has been removed, which I assume means it's resolved.

Yes, it's been resolved on my end. You may want to open a support ticket. They're going to want some diagnostic logs from the affected machines. 

3 hours ago, fyang said:

Yes, it's been resolved on my end. You may want to open a support ticket. They're going to want some diagnostic logs from the affected machines. 

@fyang thanks for coming in and saying what I was going to say!! I appreciate the support!!

@API just to confirm, if you are still seeing this issue you will want to create a support ticket so our business support team can get this identified and resolved.

• Like 1