Feature Request: Ability to see if Endpoint is currently running scans

I have noticed that we can see when the endpoint started and ended a scan, but if a endpoint is running slow and we believe a scan is running, there is no way to tell if the endpoint is actually running a scan from the cloud side. I am fairly certain that the agent can tell if it is running a scan and if so upload to the cloud in events that "scan is currently running" or something.

• Like 1

Hello Scoutt thank you for the feedback on this.

I totally agree with how this could be very useful in our cloud console.

To best route this to the right people, our Development and Product leadership, I reccomend we use the Send Feedback option in your cloud console.

This is in the bottom left of the Navigation Bar and we should be able to submit this and any other items you wish to see in the cloud console.

Malwarebytes takes those "Send Feedback" requests very seriously. As well I will follow-up on my side with this one as well.

Let us know if there are any issues or troubles related to this, we can try to work around or solve?

Many Thanks,

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 1