Windows Defender 2004 Antivirus antimalware platform update

Hardhead

Just wanted to post a picture when I first installed Windows 2004 about the Windows Defender Antivirus anti-malware platform update.

Note that the first update was on the 7/22/20 and the version is KB4052623 (Version 4.18.2007.6) and on 7/25/20 KB4052623 (Version 4.18.2007.8). Note that the Windows Defender platform update doesn't match up with the Microsoft Catalog here.

This is not a mistake on Microsoft updates. Some people have Version 4.18.2006.10 and KB4052623 (Version 4.18.2007.4)

From what I was told and understand that I was just fortunate and was able to get both Windows Defender Antivirus anti-malware platform updates and the later updates will be pushed out to the public within a few weeks. Here's a picture below of what I'm talking about. Sorry the picture isn't very clear because I had deleted it and had to download it back off the forum and edit it again with Paint.

MPSU.png.8db4931d3e6d91edb4216e2a9a971f18.png

Edited by AdvancedSetup
corrected font issue

Note: that Microsoft updated today's Windows Defender Platform has updated to (Version 4.18.2007.8). I'm not real sure if everyone has gotten the latest platform update or not but it will be push out to all of the public soon.

If you are running Windows 2004 you can now download the latest Windows Defender Platform to (Version 4.18.2007.8) Below:

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=4.18.2007.8

Also note there will no longer be a count telling you how many definitions you have installed on your OS but only count and dates for OS, Quality Updates and Other Updates.

@AdvancedSetup you may close this thread now if you choose to do so.

Thank you!