what is it called

Mbam and hijack this and root kit programs are all not working, soon after reinstall they change there icons and cannot be loaded as i "no longer have permission". I have read alot of other posts and they all seem to end with wipe n reinstall but does anyone have the name of this little new feature that is not allowing permision to any programs designed to get rid of it? I had no virus's then one bad page later Avast shat itself with aapc error, and won't load again, then i try to trun mbam, stops after 3 secs, I have since put avg, a2, avira on and they have all found something different. I managed to migrate from safe mode to normal loads. It was saying I encountered a critical error and was logging me off?? If it's a critical error don't you get a blue screen. The consensus of others seems to say that there is a package of virus's and malware that are working together, and alot of people have had similar stories in the past few months. Does anyone know a way to remove this? MBAM might do it but it won't start, i have played at renaming exe's but it dosn't seem to work for me. Anyone with a copy of MBAM that works and has all names changed would be cool if anyone has it? Why is it also blocking rootkits and Spybot S&D? Can anyone help? Does anyone know what the new wave of virus's is, how to get rid of em, etc without reinstall or just find a rootkit that lets you see where it resides?

;) a smiley doubloon to the person who cures me computar of the scurvey arrr

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Okay, well since it looks like you have moved on I'll go ahead and close this post now.

Topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

The fixes and advice in this thread are for this machine only. Do not apply the instructions from this thread to your own machine. Please start a new thread describing your issue and someone will be along to assist you.