Super Thank you, GREAT program

Fignolin

Wow, after scanning with 2 anti-virus softwares , even with kaspery on line scanner... they have found only 1 trojan but the problem was still there. Then someone told me about Malwarebyte and I'm a bit ashamed to say that it did find no less than 3 backdoors and 2 other type of trojans. Now Vista is working like new. Simply amazing.

I'll certainly pay for it when payday will come..it worth every penny. It's incredible to see how those antivirus softwares can be useless sometimes at detecting the bugs as Malwarebyte did.

You should also sell something that keep a watch on those pesky backdoors trojans etc, to get them before they arrive, because it seem like those antivirus software are not doing their job properly...

I own a Forum and I'll certainly tell everyone about it...

Man, was I ever surprised to see what it has found... B)

Thanks again.

You should also sell something that keep a watch on those pesky backdoors trojans etc, to get them before they arrive, because it seem like those antivirus software are not doing their job properly...

Greetings Fignolin B) Welcome to the MBAM forum.

When you get the paid version of MBAM you will have "real-time" protection, not just an on demand scanner like the free version is. The rel-time protection should help to stop anything getting on your hard drive.

Yes MBAM is a very effective tool, but it does need to be run with a good antivirus programme as well.