This virus has me down

okdreams

Windows security center & Personal guard 2009 has got me good. I can't open malwarebytes or anything in my control panel. I'll dump them from processes and search and remove the files but they immediately pop back up. I tried to rename the Mbam.exe as another forum suggested and that didn't work. It said unable to rename file. I tried downloading it again and it just starts and closes in seconds. Now I have two or three malwarebytes downloaded in my computer and not only will they not open, i can't remove them either.

Please help if you can...Thanks

Windows security center & Personal guard 2009 has got me good. I can't open malwarebytes or anything in my control panel. I'll dump them from processes and search and remove the files but they immediately pop back up. I tried to rename the Mbam.exe as another forum suggested and that didn't work. It said unable to rename file. I tried downloading it again and it just starts and closes in seconds. Now I have two or three malwarebytes downloaded in my computer and not only will they not open, i can't remove them either.

Please help if you can...Thanks

Also my icons and start menu won't come up. I have to open them through task manager everytime.