Look I am trying everything I can

So...I have this thing called Segurazo that just *****ing appeared today. I downloaded your software got the Premium to defend my system. Now I'm using the Adw Cleaner I use it quarantine the pup file. And nothing *****ing happens, need assistance because I want this thing off my PC. I dont want it. Nor do I think it's useful. I already have a good Antivirus, and whenever I tried to take it off it just went in a uninstall me routine that didnt *****ing do anything.

Hello   :)  and :welcome:

Please run the following  instruction and post back the logs as an attachment when ready.

• If you're already running Malwarebytes 3 then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button.
  • If you don't have Malwarebytes 3 installed yet please download it from here and install it.
  • Once installed then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button.
  • Once the scan is completed click on the Export Summary button and save the file as a Text file to your desktop or other location you can find, and attach that log on your next reply.
  • If Malwarebytes won't run then please skip to the next step and let me know on your next reply.

====================================================================================================================================

Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've, run the tool before you need to place a check mark here.
  • Please attach the Additions.txt log to your reply as well.

Logs to include with next post:

Mbam.txt
Frst.txt
Addition.txt

Thanks...! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks