Why is my site blocked?

Yerem

Hello,

I am the co-founder of 

https://liveboard.online/

online teaching and collaboration platform.

My web site has a valid and strong certificate, it is hosted on AWS and is not hacked.

I have checked my website in many online security tools, all of them so far say it is clean.

However one of my users told, that Malwarebytes chrome extension is blocking 

https://liveboard.online/ 

Can you, please, help me how to remove from your blacklist, or if you really have seen any problem, let me know what actions should be taken?

Edited by Dashke

Greetings,

Just FYI I just checked and the site does not appear to be blocked by Malwarebytes' Web Protection or the Malwarebytes Chrome browser extension (I have both installed and active).  I believe that the site must have already been whitelisted/removed from the block database, however if you or any of your users are still seeing the block please let us know (a screenshot of the block page from the Chrome browser extension should be sufficient in lieu of a log if it is only blocked by the browser extension and not the Web Protection component in Malwarebytes Premium).

On 5/14/2019 at 8:22 PM, exile360 said:

Greetings,

Just FYI I just checked and the site does not appear to be blocked by Malwarebytes' Web Protection or the Malwarebytes Chrome browser extension (I have both installed and active).  I believe that the site must have already been whitelisted/removed from the block database, however if you or any of your users are still seeing the block please let us know (a screenshot of the block page from the Chrome browser extension should be sufficient in lieu of a log if it is only blocked by the browser extension and not the Web Protection component in Malwarebytes Premium).

Thanks exile360, it seems the problem was resolved, maybe it was a temporary issue

Very good, yes that's entirely possible.  Sometimes it takes a while for the new databases to be downloaded and it's also possible that the browser's cache or system's DNS cache was causing the block to repeat itself for a while even after the site had been whitelisted.

Anyway, if there is anything else we might assist you with please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks