Adhell 3: False Alarm or Legitimate Trojan?

I have been using Adhell 3 for the last 7 months. Today, opening it to take care of a new exception on my Galaxy A8 (2018) running Oreo 8.0 with Samsung Experience level 9.0, it was determined to be a banking Trojan by Malwarebytes. Not sure if it is or not as before today, despite daily scanning by Malwarebytes, it has not triggered an alarm. 

Just to be safe, uninstalled meantime. 

Scan said that file: android/trojan.banker.asacub.cp was detected in the program. Am attaching a screenshot of the initial scan report. Not sure if it was part of a recent update or not that "something" changed the state of this app.

The original download was from this address: https://m.mediafire.com/folder/sb37c6gmhqgbn/AdHell_3

I have used Dr Web to run a full scan after Malwarebytes alerted me to deal with this. It found nothing...

Malwarebytes was installed & functional before downloaded the Adhell program & it hasn't changed to my knowledge from the initial install to the update just day's ago (screenshots provided) of it being safe. 

Screenshot_20190327-182236_Malwarebytes.jpg

Screenshot_20190327-205941_Malwarebytes.jpg

Screenshot_20190327-210014_Malwarebytes.jpg