PUP.Legacy keeps reappearing

I've tried everything I can myself at this point following multiple guides but PUP.Legacy keeps coming up in AdwCleaner every time I run it and after cleaning/repair.  It will occasionally release it's payload of telling me I need to update to "Chromium" and tell me to install a bunch of garbage.  I've cleared my cache and cookies in Chrome before and after detection to no avail.

I just need some help.

Here's the Farbar files:

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Hello and welcome. I'm reviewing your logs and I'll be back with you soon.  In the meantime, can you post one of the AdwCleaner logs so I can see exactly what is being detected?

• Malware removal is a sometimes lengthy and tedious process. Please stick with the thread until I’ve given you the “All clear.”  Absence of symptoms does not mean your machine is clean! 
  • Please do not run any scans or install/uninstall any applications without being directed to do so.
  • Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within five days this thread will be closed.

I was actually hoping to see a log that had the PUP detection that keeps coming back.  If you can find one of those, please post it.  Please do this now:

icon11.gif   Download and save the attached fixlist.txt file in the same location as FRST.

Now run FRST again.

• When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • The tool will make a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.

Please include the following in your next post:
  • The fixlog.txt Report

fixlist.txt

The strange thing about AdwCleaner is that it would scan and find legacy, I would clean and restart, and it then would say it was not removed even when run as an admin.  I don't know why it didn't show up in any other logs besides the first one I ran.  I do have a log of AdwCleaner detecting it the day I first was infected and it does show a few other PUPs but I believe those other ones besi des Legacy were successfully removed.

Fixlog.txt

AdwCleaner[S00].txt

If all of your issues are resolved, then I just have some housekeeping for you:

icon11.gif  Uninstall FRST

• Right click on the FRST icon and select Rename
  • Change the name to Uninstall
  • After renaming it, right click and select Run as Administrator

icon11.gif  Uninstall any other tools or logs from our work that you don't need.

Please post once more so I know you are all set and I can mark this thread resolved. Good luck and stay safe!

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks