Review request: dha4w82d62smt.cloudfront.net

PiotrK
Go to solution Solved by Dashke,

I am contacting you on behalf of CloudApp company (getcloudapp.com). Your software "Malwarebytes for Windows" started to mark our links pointing to dha4w82d62smt.cloudfront.net domain as malicious/potentially dangerous. This is critically affecting us because large amount of our users cannot access files stored on their CloudApp accounts. Here is an example link:
https://dha4w82d62smt.cloudfront.net/items/2x0O262w3c1S31060S1I/Image%202018-10-03%20at%209.55.36%20AM.png

I already contacted your Support and removed the file which triggered the block. Can you please review dha4w82d62smt.cloudfront.net again? Protection logs are attached.

mbst-grab-results.zip

Wanted to follow up with a question: can we get a notification from your company that there’s a malware link which needs to be removed before you block the whole Cloudfront distribution? 

That would be an immense help and prevent our users from being blocked.