svchost.exe Malware

Hi , yesterday ... i found that my pc is slow .. and my download speed went at 50 kb/s .... i went on task manager.. and i saw a task ... with the svchost image ... but with no name ... i did some research ...  and i checked if is from system32... i clicked open file location .. and that opened me windows/ temp ... i deleted it ... i stopped it from the services tab on task manager ... and then i did an restart .... but still found that my pc is slow ... i tried a scan with malwarebytes. .. he found me around 20 malwares .. i deleted them.. but still slow ... ( forget to metion ... before to start seing slowness .. i downloaded a program .... ) 

Edit : ... i did some system Restore Thing .. and i tried 2 times .. and everytime said ... that something from system registry .. cant be changed .... i went there by myslef ... but  i didnt found nothing that would harm my pc 

Edit 2 : Forgot To metion .. that first .. i saw pop-ups ... .. and from that i was 100% sure that i have malwares... pop-ups ... on everything, when i opened opera , when i clicked , when i was openning a new tab ... i did an reinstall to opera first .. but ... nothing 

Edited by RazvanRS

• 3 weeks later...