This feature is designed for the following reasons:

• For use when you want to try and troubleshoot issues on your own
  • For use when you want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes
  • For use when you want to upload logs to a existing ticket

How to use the Guided option:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Download Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Double-click mb-support-X.X.X.XXXX.exe to run the program
    • You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent.
  3. Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next
  4. Click the Get Started option
  5. If you are not already in contact with Malwarebytes Support via email, proceed by placing a checkmark next to I do not have a support ticket and click the Next button.
  6. Click the drop-down box arrow and select the issue you're having with your Malwarebytes software or account.
  7. View the contents of the box and click the link that best describes your issue. This will open a new page in your default Internet browser and display relevant material located on the Malwarebytes Support website.
  8. If your issue is resolved, click Close. If your issue persists, proceed with the next step below.
  9. If the online material was unable to help resolve your issue, place a checkmark next to Open a ticket and click the Yes button. This will allow you to get in direct contact with Malwarebytes Support.
  10. Fill in the requested details and click the Submit button. All fields must be completed to proceed.
  11. Once completed, your ticket will be created and troubleshooting information will be collected to assist Malwarebytes Support with addressing your issue.
  12. Click Exit to close the Malwarebytes Support Tool.

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

Eula.png.91fe2420ea0343ba972dd11faecfb262.png

Untitled.png.5c201eb49b09aae24bd1e04d648b437d.png

5aa99ea07b71d_window3alreadyintouch.png.04c3235d9b9b68e8e4ad03377f040efa.png

Untitled5.png.37c032ad4efda55297e1f869403c70c9.png

5aa99e53a63c0_window5gatheringlogs.png.1

Hello,

This tool has helped me to solve my issues, but could you please update the screenshots to match the latest version.

Cheers, Tony

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Where can I get help re: my purchase?  I feel you (malware) might have your own scam going.  We are older but paid the full price and never could get any Person to help refund or prorate our account (by about 4 months).  I have questions and would really appreciate speaking w/ someone before I sign up again.  There were nothing but dead ends and lost funds/months of service.  I hope you can help me.  Thanks in advance.  And sorry if I'm on the wrong post sight ~Linda