3.5.1.2522 blocking email content Windows

cg17

I turned off  Malwarebytes, and still no images. Also refreshed browser cache and cleared history. Images were showing up until I got the first risk ware notice yesterday, and now no images. My yahoo mail is through frontier, I don't know if that would make a difference or not

• Staff
37 minutes ago, bobskjusa said:

Images in my Yahoo mail are also still being blocked using Chrome or Edge browsers.  I have version 3.5.1 of Malwarebytes and no updates are available.  How do I stop Malwarebytes from blocking the email images?  

Hello bobskjusa,

Are you getting notifications from Malwarebytes when accessing Yahoo?

The images show up on my computer at work in the Yahoo mail.   However, I am not at work today.  The images show up accessing my Yahoo mail using my Kindle Fire also.  I can also see images in other email accounts.  It's only the Yahoo account on this computer that appears to be affected, but this is my only device that has the premium version of Malwarebytes.

Here's a screen shot of an email...(did a copy and paste)

I have Spectum's (my internet provider) security running, but the notices that I initially got were from Malwarebytes.  They show on the program, but I can't seem to copy and paste them...they won't copy.

Your 5-Day Weather Forecast
  Mount Pleasant, MI
Mostly cloudy
Today
Mostly cloudy
High 65°
Mostly cloudy
Tonight
Mostly cloudy
Low 42°
Clouds and sun, a shower
Monday
Clouds and sun, a shower
High 69°
Low 50°
Periods of sun
Tuesday
Periods of sun
High 77°
Low 52°
Some sun; nice and warm
Wednesday
Some sun; nice and warm
High 80°
Low 54°
Plenty of sun; very warm
Thursday
Plenty of sun; very warm
High 81°
Low 57°
mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpubads.g.doubleclick.net%2Fgampad%2Fad%3Fco%3D1%26iu%3D6581%2Faccuwx.products%2Femailalert%2Fforecast%26t%3Dpos%253Dtop%26sz%3D300x250%26c%3D70566&t=1526811901&ymreqid=ade40e25-50cf-8fe1-1c26-5d0014012400&sig=kUapW3PUQuNI8KKt5RmSew--~C

Edited by bobskjusa
personal info deleted from email

• Dashke locked this topic