False Positive

mmmmmm

19 minutes ago, miekiemoes said:

Hi,

The fact that this is obfusticated and is even named explorer.exe certainly makes it highly suspicious - hence why it's triggered by our Heuristic machinelearning engine. I'm sure other AVs are detecting this as well.

It's obfuscated as it's a pay to use program, as for the name, I named it that as I do not want the original filename to be stored in the properties.
I've submitted other versions of this software in the past to Malwarebytes and all versions came back as false positives. [which can be checked in my previous posts]

" I'm sure other AVs are detecting this as well."
They are as the obfuscation creates the same false positives, even on a plain project as the .net assembly file is converted into a native file.

1 minute ago, miekiemoes said:

This has been fixed in a meanwhile.

I'm sure you can understand why our machinelearning engine detected these. If you have a new one, can you please send it to us first, so we can whitelist before you distribute?

Thanks!

Yes I completely understand as to why it was detected, and sure, I will send any new files in before releasing in the future.