Lost Malwarebytes on computer

I noticed that I've lost malwarebytes on my laptop so I cannot check to see if I have the latest update. When I try to re-download the latest Malwarebytes , the installation  shows the unsuccessful download and says to try again. I also tried to restart my computer a number of times but had no luck either. Anyone have any ideas on my next step?

No, it goes to the installation page and nothing happens. The page then says" if the download doesn't start, please click here". when I click, it takes me back to the installation page and things start over again. Although I cannot open Malwarebytes, I check on Revo uninstall and it still shows Malwarebytes on my system. Would it help to just uninstall the program & try to start over again?

Just now, djfro said:

No, it goes to the installation page and nothing happens. The page then says" if the download doesn't start, please click here". when I click, it takes me back to the installation page and things start over again. Although I cannot open Malwarebytes, I check on Revo uninstall and it still shows Malwarebytes on my system. Would it help to just uninstall the program & try to start over again?

We have another tool called MB-Clean which will automate the whole process for you.

The clean removal tool will backup your license information and then re-enter the license to the new install.

Tool can be found at https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb_clean

1. After downloading the tool run the tool.

2. The tool will automatically clean up the older possibly damaged installation and will ask you for a restart.

3. Restart your system and then the MB-Clean tool will prompt you to re-install the latest product.

4. Click on "Yes" to reinstall MB 3.×.

5. Now you will have the latest product installed.

If it does not offer the new install after the reboot you can download and install from here. 

https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mb3  

6 minutes ago, djfro said:

...and we have a winner!

Where's my Chicken dinner?:P

Thanks for the update and your continued support of Malwarebytes. If you have any more issues don’t hesitate to post.:)

Anyone else reading this topic and need assistance not all fixes will work for all users. , Please START your OWN NEW Topic.