Malwarebytes blocking outgoing access

Good afternoon,

I started having a ton of pop-ups with Malwarebytes saying " Successsfully blocked access to a potentially malicious website xxx.xxx.xx.xx <- ( this number changes a lot )". It pops up at least once a minute. The port is outgoing and changes. I have Malwarebytes Pro. I am using Chrome. I ran Malwarebytes and it did not find anything.  I ran the Farbar and attached my files. When I try and go to normal sites, it blocks me most of the time. Please be patient with me, I am a novice at best. I greatly appreciate the help. 

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

• Staff

Hello,

Sorry you are having problems today with our program. We have resolved the issue & for those still having trouble, please follow instructions on this page: (you may need to scroll to top to see actual post by RubberDucky)

If that does not resolve the issue, please post back & we'll work with you to resolve.

Thank you

1 hour ago, scottone928 said:

Good afternoon,

I started having a ton of pop-ups with Malwarebytes saying " Successsfully blocked access to a potentially malicious website xxx.xxx.xx.xx <- ( this number changes a lot )". It pops up at least once a minute. The port is outgoing and changes. I have Malwarebytes Pro. I am using Chrome. I ran Malwarebytes and it did not find anything.  I ran the Farbar and attached my files. When I try and go to normal sites, it blocks me most of the time. Please be patient with me, I am a novice at best. I greatly appreciate the help. 

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Have you tried rebooting the computer? That seems to force Malware Bytes, to update after bootup. I have notice on some of my clients computers after this the protection does not turn on. If that happens rebooting another 2 times seems to correct the issues. Atleast so far in the case of my clients so far that have called me this has worked. 

PS the update happened around 11am PST so if you rebooted before that time it would not have the update available to correct the issue.

Edited by Telliege