System's virus on Ulefone Paris

Good Morning a everyone, this a first message in this forum, I'm a italian customer. First of all I apologize in advance if my english is elementary and wrong but I try to do my best.

I'm in a very difficult situation because I'm not able to remove the malware from my Ulefone Paris. Precisely Malwarebytes locate this malware but It don't remove them because are system's virus: FotaProvider and UpgradeSys. I can't to uninstall them and neither disable. I don''t what I can to do! :( I hope that someone can to help me, thanks for courtesy and patience.

Alex.

• 6 months later...

Not sure if this will help but, on my devices running Android 6, when the list of Apps is shown, at the top right next to the "cog wheel" there are three dots arranged vertically and clicking on them will give an option to show or hide System Apps. You could try showing System Apps and with luck the offending app should then display and you may be able to disable it. Good luck!