update

mrgigabyte

hi to all this is a question to rubberduckly i was wondering when the new update will happen i have 145 right now and i notice that my computer could not update for boclean untill i shot off rogue remover and my other computer i had to reinstalled counterspy because services would not start i never had this problem and i am very happy with rogue remover i am even testing you beta also i was just wondering when the new data base be updated thanks mrgigabyte ;)

hi to all this is a question to rubberduckly i was wondering when the new update will happen i have 145 right now and i notice that my computer could not update for boclean untill i shot off rogue remover and my other computer i had to reinstalled counterspy because services would not start i never had this problem and i am very happy with rogue remover i am even testing you beta also i was just wondering when the new data base be updated thanks mrgigabyte ;)

Hi mrgigabyte,

I got the last update 145 with BOClean running. Not sure when the next update will be on RR because Jack just finished 145 not long ago.

I can tell you that there are several issues with BOClean from what I have read in the forum.

I would suggest posting at BOClean forum and see if they have a solution.

Keep us informed.

http://forums.comodo.com/comodo_boclean_antimalware-b83.0/

Well, this is totally off topic but my CounterSpy went south today also. I had forgotten about it til I read this. I couldn't get the service to start no matter what I did. It must have been the latest update to it? I will have to look into that.

counterspy 2.5 is not supported on the following platforms:

* Windows 95, 98, 98 SE, ME

* Windows NT 4.0 (or earlier)

* Windows 2000 Server

* Windows XP 64-bit

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,185...lite=counterspy

Vista Shmista who needs it. ;) Most of the real world is using XP or older.