Windows Command Processor - and slowdown of computer

Mizgal

Good morning!
I have to ask for help with a problem:
I have observed that my computer is slower than normal. 
It has ben  accompanied by showing of Windows Command Processor pop-up when I am starting League of Legends client. 
I read that this Windows Command Processor is virus.
AVG and Malwarebytes don't detect anything. 

I would appreciate help! 

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Malwarebytes.txt

• Root Admin

Hello @Mizgal and :welcome:

We can scan the computer for an infection, but the League of Legends client depending on what it does can popup a command window I believe. Might be best to check this with an official support person from the game company.

The logs don't seem to indicate any obvious infection. It does show in the Event Logs that you have quite a few errors from your Nvidia video card drivers. That might be something you need to review and correct as well. Many of the Game sites have good support on fixing and updating the video drivers to prevent or correct issues.

I don't believe this will find any issues, but let me have you run this scan too please.

Please download the following scanner from Kaspersky and save it to your computer: TDSSkiller

Then watch the following video on how to use the tool and make sure to temporarily disable your security applications before running TDSSkiller.

PC Winvids - How to run Kaspersky TDSSKiller

If any infection is found please make sure to choose SKIP and post back the log in case of a False Positive detection.

Once the tool has completed scanning make sure to re-enable your other security applications.

Thank you

Ron

• Root Admin

Correct, I was not really expecting it to.

Let's try another round of scans with Malwarebytes and AdwCleaner and see if either find anything.

Please run the following steps and post back the logs as an attachment when ready.

STEP 01

• If you're already running Malwarebytes 3 then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button.
  • If you don't have Malwarebytes 3 installed yet please download it from here and install it.
  • Once installed then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button.
  • Once the scan is completed click on the Export Summary button and save the file as a Text file to your desktop or other location you can find, and attach that log on your next reply.
  • If Malwarebytes won't run then please skip to the next step and let me know on your next reply.

STEP 02

Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes and save the file to your Desktop.

• Right-click on the program and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Accept the Terms of use.
  • Wait until the database is updated.
  • Click Scan.
  • When finished, please click Clean.
  • Your PC should reboot now if any items were found.
  • After reboot, a log file will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply.

RESTART THE COMPUTER before running Step 3

STEP 03
Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've, run the tool before you need to place a check mark here.
  • Please attach the Additions.txt log to your reply as well.

Thanks

Ron

# AdwCleaner 7.0.3.1 - Logfile created on Fri Oct 27 00:25:52 2017
# Updated on 2017/29/09 by Malwarebytes 
# Database: 10-26-2017.1
# Running on Windows 10 Home (X64)
# Mode: scan
# Support: https://www.malwarebytes.com/support

***** [ Services ] *****

No malicious services found.

***** [ Folders ] *****

No malicious folders found.

***** [ Files ] *****

No malicious files found.

***** [ DLL ] *****

No malicious DLLs found.

***** [ WMI ] *****

No malicious WMI found.

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

No malicious shortcuts found.

***** [ Tasks ] *****

No malicious tasks found.

***** [ Registry ] *****

No malicious registry entries found.

***** [ Firefox (and derivatives) ] *****

No malicious Firefox entries.

***** [ Chromium (and derivatives) ] *****

No malicious Chromium entries.

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt ##########

Malwarebytes-scan.txt

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

• Root Admin

Nothing found which is what I expected. In looking at the logs, your video card drivers as I said are having issues and crashing.

Error: (10/26/2017 01:08:07 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User:)
Description: The name of the application causing the error: NVDisplay.Container.exe, version: 1.2.0.0, timestamp: 0x59079e96
The name of the module causing the error: nvxdsyncplugin.dll_unloaded, version: 8.17.13.8205, timestamp: 0x590793c0
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Error offset: 0x0000000000046f85
Process ID causing the error: 0x3828
Run time of application causing error: 0x01d34e4ab3b20160
Path to cause the error: C: \ Program Files \ NVIDIA Corporation \ Display.NvContainer \ NVDisplay.Container.exe
Path of the module causing the error: nvxdsyncplugin.dll
Report ID: ffd0983e-e7fe-456c-886d-924bd2b864d4
Full name of the package causing the error:
Application identifier for the error package:

I would work with Nvidia support or one of the Gamer sites that has a good article on getting the Nvidia drivers working well for your system.

The computer does not appear to be infected.

One of the scheduled tasks might be popping up. You could try a clean boot and see if that eliminates the issue or not.

Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts

Let me know how it goes

Thanks

Ron

I can hardly see a difference compering normal and clean boot. 
Perhaps I should have said it earlier: when I click on google icon here:
image.png.eb8a022aefd83e289f22422717d3bb31.png

this show-up
Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania class not registered
But when i right-click, than i can open  and use it. 

By slower than normal I meant that folders needs sometimes significantly more time than before to open. The same goes for some programs,  especially chrome. I haven't observed that in case of games though.  

• Root Admin

Please unpin the Chrome link. Then go into your Control Panel, Programs, Add/Remove and uninstall Chrome. Then reboot the computer and reinstall Chrome and let me know if that fixes that error.

But you did not say something about that. You said there was some unknown command prompt or windows that pops up I thought.

Also, really think you need to fix your Video card driver. I know for sure that affects the speed of your computer. We're just not geared for doing Video Card driver support issues but Nvidia or a good game forum can.

It did resolve the problem. Weird, when i was trying this before, it hadn't helped.  

I said about the pop-up because I though it was a virus(I read about it in internet). Right now i am contacting LoL-support to clarify what is going on with their launcher. 

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!