Geoff100

:( As a computer novice I seem to have purchased Malwarebytes several times because of the confusing advertising. I have requested assistance from them several times, been promised a representative would contact me on Two of these. Recently I tried to send the following message, which has never been answered

I have a lifetime subscription, reference 119341710 and what I believed was a simple update to the program, ref 119342440. I seem to have over purchased due to the confusing manner in which the various products are brought to customers attention. Please guide me into the best way to protect my 2 computers. At one time I was given to understand that I would be covered for two computers, that is apparently not the case. Recently a representative was supposed to be contacting me - your promise; this never happened.