EFFICIENCY EXPERT.

EFFICIENCY EXPERT.

"The efficiency expert concluded his lecture with a note of caution. "You don''t want to try these techniques at home.".

"Why not?" asked somebody from the audience..

"I watched my wife''s routine at breakfast for years," the expert explained.

"She made lots of trips between the refrigerator, stove, table and cabinets, often carrying a single item at a time. One day I told her, ''Hon, why don''t you try carrying several things at once?''".

"Did it save time?" the guy in the audience asked..

"Actually, yes," replied the expert. "It used to take her 20 minutes to make breakfast. Now I do it in seven."

• 4 years later...
EFFICIENCY EXPERT.

"The efficiency expert concluded his lecture with a note of caution. [...] Now I do it in seven."

:D:unsure::D:lol::D:lol: *SNORTLE*

It only takes me 5 minute and 17 seconds but I well trained after 40 years of marriage. *LAUGHING SO HARD I FELL OFF MY CHAIR AND BROKE MY THIRD LEG* (or something like that) :)

Shy

:D:):D :D :D :D *SNORTLE*

It only takes me 5 minute and 17 seconds but I well trained after 40 years of marriage. *LAUGHING SO HARD I FELL OFF MY CHAIR AND BROKE MY THIRD LEG* (or something like that) ;)

Shy

Well shy, u still can't beat me ;)

Cause I've trained my stomach to withstand that 2 minute, half-raw porridge consisting 70% water sometimes. It's really fast but the first months of accustoming is total hell :)

Well shy, u still can't beat me :)

Cause I've trained my stomach to withstand that 2 minute, half-raw porridge consisting 70% water sometimes. It's really fast but the first months of accustoming is total hell :)

Why, THAT sounds like "gruel" and unusual punishment! :) :) :) :)

Shy