Big Thanks to Aura!

My PC was recently infected with a nasty rootkit virus. After trying everything I could find online to no avail, I came across these forums and decided to create my own thread to try and get some help. Aura was extremely patient and helpful in the removal of the malware that was on my system. The step by step instructions were very easy to follow and made getting rid of the virus a breeze (at least on my end ;) )

It's really great to see a community like this with dedicated members who are more than willing to help those unfortunate enough to become infected with malware.

Thanks again Aura, for all your help! Keep up the good work :)

The step by step instructions were very easy to follow and made getting rid of the virus a breeze (at least on my end ;) )

If there's one thing I'm proud of, it's my canneds. Always nice to see that users find them easy to read and follow, because it means that I built them properly :)

Thank you redgt00, your kind words are appreciated :)

• Administrators
2 hours ago, redgt00 said:

My PC was recently infected with a nasty rootkit virus. After trying everything I could find online to no avail, I came across these forums and decided to create my own thread to try and get some help. Aura was extremely patient and helpful in the removal of the malware that was on my system. The step by step instructions were very easy to follow and made getting rid of the virus a breeze (at least on my end ;) )

It's really great to see a community like this with dedicated members who are more than willing to help those unfortunate enough to become infected with malware.

Thanks again Aura, for all your help! Keep up the good work :)

Thanks for sharing your experience, @redgt00! We're really glad @Aura's in our community and is so good at helping others!