New Keepass Install wants to stop MBAM 3?

I've been using Keepass for some years and noticed that the latest version (2.36) wants to temporarily stop then restart MBAM 3 during installation, as MBAM 3 is "using files that need to be updated during installation".  This is the first Keepass update I've done since moving to MBAM 3 from 2, so wanted to check whether this is likely to be of any concern, provided I check that MBAM 3 is restarted after Keepass installation?

Thanks

Most likely Keypass will fail to stop MB3 due to our protection modules, so you may need to shut it down manually.

Shutting it down shouldn't be a problem. There's a chance we're hooked into a browser addon or if you have Keypass guarded by Exploit Protection, this can happen as well

This appears to be the same issue I get installing eM Client

In my case, the MB icon was shut down by the em Client installer. MB self protection was on and eM Client was not being monitored by exploit protection layer.

It seems there is a problem? Surely we should not have to shut down MB to install another program?

15 minutes ago, pinotnoir said:

Well, in my case I couldn't do the KeePass install without closing MBAM 3 on Windows 10 X64.  Note that I already had the previous release of KeePass installed so this was an update really, not sure whether that was the case for others.  

Mine was an upgrade also - I've had KeePass 2 installed for a few years

10 hours ago, pinotnoir said:

Well, in my case I couldn't do the KeePass install without closing MBAM 3 on Windows 10 X64.  Note that I already had the previous release of KeePass installed so this was an update really, not sure whether that was the case for others.  

I suspect that this is an intermittent issue.  Could you try installing KeePass a couple of times to see it happens every time?

13 hours ago, John A said:

I suspect that this is an intermittent issue.  Could you try installing KeePass a couple of times to see it happens every time?

I've reinstalled KeePass a couple of times today (over the top of the same version) and didn't get a request to shut down MBAM 3 so it does seem like an intermittent issue.  I'll leave it at that and see what happens during next KeePass version update.