Web protection starting...

The real time protection - web protection suddenly turned itself off and a pop up message alerted me. In settings I have clicked the slider to on, it says starting... and has been stuck like this all day.

I researched this issue, found this page https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/198645-real-time-protection-turns-off-again/#comment-1113583 and did a clean uninstall and reinstall.  For about one minute the web protection was on, and the problem has returned. 

I was then directed to create this post.

I have uploaded a screenshot and mb-check-results.zip,  FRST.txt and Addition.txt files.

Please give instructions to get the web protection started - this is very disappointing. 

Thank you.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

malwarebytes screenshot.JPG

mb-check-results.zip

4 minutes ago, KEP said:

The real time protection - web protection suddenly turned itself off and a pop up message alerted me. In settings I have clicked the slider to on, it says starting... and has been stuck like this all day.

2017-05-19_10h27_36.png

Edited by Porthos