Adware.Elex coming

It seems that I can't get rid of Adware.Elex. 

Malwarebytes finds it, I add it to quarantine, delete it. 

In a few days pop-ups are back to Chrome, besides installing fake browsers and some additional apps. 

I've read few similar topics here before and it seems that it is relevant to provide Farbar Recovery System Tool logs.

So, attached I provide logs from Farbar Recovery System Tool and logs from last 10 days of MalwareBytes scans.

Thanks for your help.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

MB09052017.txt

MB12052017.txt

MB14052017.txt

MB15052017.txt

MB17052017.txt

Nobody replied, but the Adware.Elex and Adware.Ghokswa are still coming back every 2-3 days. And now it's even less than 2-3 days. It looks like other people have similar problems with this AdWare.

So I've used so far: Malwarebyte, AdwCleaner, Rkill, Kaspersky TSSKiller. 

Malwarebytes detects threats every time they appear again, AdwCleaner also detected some threats and planned processes, RKill didn't find anything. Attached a last report by AdwCleaner and Rkill. 

AdWare is here even right now.

Still looking forward to hearing from some expert :(

AdwCleaner[C0].txt

Rkill.txt

• 2 months later...
  • Root Admin

We're sorry. It looks like your topic was somehow overlooked. Due to the length of time we'll go ahead and close this topic now but if you still actually need help please send a private message to one of the Moderators and we'll assist you.Thank you and sorry we missed your topic.