IQoption

veotv

why the HTTPS is editied to hxxps?  - Oh.. munged. But Virustotal.com results says its clean and "it is a company regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)"

https://virustotal.com/en/url/49d651e497db1f093f808f9a3060bc564f5ca7ee253232b2abaacd7b3a1b9299/analysis/1490719681/

And the site does what it suppose to do. I did get my winnings and all withdrew.

Edited by veotv

I'm sorry but you misconstrue the purpose of this sub-forum.

This sub-forum is provided such that the public can supply the URL and/or the Internet Address ( IP address ) of a malicious or probably malicious web site ( such as;  Browser Lock, Fraud site, Exploit site, etc. ) such that the IP address and/or Domain can be added to be blocked by Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware ( MBAM ).

References:
READ ME: Purpose of this forum

Assistance with the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM) application on Windows is performed in;  Malwarebytes 3.0

If you believe this site should not be blocked, submissions for IP/URL False Positives are submitted in;  Website Blocking and reading; Important: Please Read Before Reporting A False Positive

** I will request a moderator move your topic to;  Website Blocking